|Units Purchased||You Pay||Free Shipping|
Friedrich Package Terminal Air Conditioners (PTACs) are known for being feature-rich and backed by an AC-focused manufacturer. With a new design for higher energy efficiency the advanced coil design of the Zoneaire Select® Series maximizes the internal surface area to deliver higher efficiencies providing EERs of up to 13.0. Dependable performance you can count on begins with the highest quality materials and components such as stainless steel endplates on the coils and galvanized, zinc-coated steel wall sleeves brought together with durable construction and rigorous testing. Friedrich PTACs are built to deliver years of reliable performance. Engineered for maximum guest comfort Quiet, yet powerful airflow quickly reaches all corners of the room. The two motor design and thick insulation on the inner walls reduce the indoor sound levels. Guests can select the Constant Fan mode, which produces a steady stream of white noise in both cooling and heating modes that masks sound level changes when the compressor cycles on and off, and also masks outdoor noise.
- Reduced sound levels: The two-motor design – one motor inside, one outside – allows the indoor motor to run at slower speeds, which sharply reduces indoor sound levels. Plus, the motors are permanently lubricated for quieter operation and increased durability.
- More comfort choices, quieter operation: Our 3-speed fan (cooling and heating modes) has nearly five times the surface area of a typical PTAC fan, allowing for more uniform airflow over a wider path. The result is faster, more even air distribution and quieter airflow. Guests/residents will appreciate having more comfort options. Plus, the soft start/stop fan delay reduces transitional noise usually associated with compressor start-up.
- Increased energy savings: Models have EERs up to 13.0 and COPs up to 3.6. Separate thermostat limits for cooling and heating provide greater control over temperature ranges. Of course, centralized desk control and compatibility with energy management systems can boost efficiency and lower operational costs.
- A universal heater/power cord simplifies installation, ordering: Installers can change the heat output simply by changing the standard power cord to the desired size. The optional cords connect as easily as a phone jack. Distributors can stock fewer PTAC models and optional power cords instead of numerous PTAC models. (Note: All wiring and building connections must be properly sized to accommodate the power cord. See model specifications for details.
- Note that Wall Sleeves and Wall Sleeve Grilles are sold separately.
- Includes a 20 AMP Power Cord.
- Unit Comes Standard With Corrosion Resistant Coils.
- Includes Industry Leading Parts and Service Warranty.